Thank you for joining us for Paul’s weekly update.
As we navigate this extraordinary shift from talking about what we’re going to do with all of the increased funding (SSA) to the uncertainty of today, please stay connected with your supervisors for updates on changes specific to your programs. We are all committed to keeping the lines of two-way communication open and honest.
While we don’t have all of the answers, here’s what we know:
- We put kids first
- We take care of each other
- We find innovative ways to enhance all that we do
We will see you next Wednesday, May 6, at 1:00 p.m.
A few bright spots…
Thank you to our Culture of Care coaches — Amy Yilik, Amber McGill and Erin Taylor — for joining us and sharing their insights. They are here for us, our students, families, districts and schools.
For our team:
For our kids:
- If you are working with students, families and teachers who need support with trauma, please reach out to the care coaches for assistance (contact info and spring schedule).
- Here are the priority schools the Culture of Care coaches are currently serving:
- Bend Senior HS
- Bend Tech HS
- Cascade MS
- Elk Meadow ES
- Elton Gregory MS
- Ensworth ES
- Highland ES
- John Tuck ES
- Lynch ES
- Pacific Crest MS
- Sisters MS
- Vern Patrick ES
- Westside Village K-8
We close by sharing a heartfelt thank you and special recognition of our front-line teachers, specialists, and assistants who are working directly with children and families, and are responsible for implementing distance learning:
- Central Oregon Regional Programs (CORP)
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Family Access Network
- Healthy Families of the High Desert
- Interpreters and Translators
- Juntos Aprendemos
- Migrant Education
Until next week….